- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This Walk Thru the Bible discussion guide will help each member of your group understand the relevance of Joseph's experience to our own time. You will probe common moral, ethical, and social issues faced by both this iconic figure in the Bible and Christians today.8 sessions provide:
- Informative background information on Scriptures and topics for each session
- Stimulating questions to help identify and apply biblical truths to daily life
- Case studies to energize group dialogue
- Tips for using the guide
- Preparation & application notes for leaders
- Source list for more information.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Walk Thru the Bible
These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
About the series
Christians all over the world trust Walk Thru the Bible to help them deepen their spiritual lives through a greater understanding of God's Word. Now Walk Thru the Bible is launching a new inductive Bible study series with Baker Books that will uncover the richness of the Scriptures. Each guide explores a book of the Bible or a prominent Bible character, offering rich insights and practical life application. These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
hgciiiCharlotte, NCAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Well written & concise - good for small groupsOctober 11, 2012hgciiiCharlotte, NCAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The book is laid out nicely and written well - we have just started through the book in our life group but it has already allow for good discussion and coverage of the information
Other Customers Also Purchased
Walk Thru Faith, A: The Power of Believing - eBookBaker Books / 2010 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24129EB
180 Degree Christian, The: Serving Jesus in a Culture of Excess - eBookCarter Conlon, Jim CymbalaBethany House / 2011 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66768EB
The Real Kosher Jesus: Revealing the mysteries of the hidden Messiah - eBookMichael L. Brown Ph.D.Frontline / 2012 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26743EB
Son Rises, The: Resurrecting the Resurrection - eBookRobert L. WiseRevell / 2011 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW67401EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search