- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Informative background information on Scriptures and topics for each session
- Stimulating questions to help identify and apply biblical truths to daily life
- Case studies to energize group dialogue
- Tips for using the guide
- Preparation & application notes for leaders
- Source list for more information.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Walk Thru the Bible
These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
About the series
Christians all over the world trust Walk Thru the Bible to help them deepen their spiritual lives through a greater understanding of God's Word. Now Walk Thru the Bible is launching a new inductive Bible study series with Baker Books that will uncover the richness of the Scriptures. Each guide explores a book of the Bible or a prominent Bible character, offering rich insights and practical life application. These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The HCSB Study Bible Digital Edition: Optimized for Digital Readers - eBookHolman Bible Publishers / 2010 / ePub$9.993.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW15412EB
Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2009 / ePub$8.59 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 14% ($1.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18471EB
Disability and the Gospel: How God Uses Our Brokenness to Display His GraceMichael S. Beates, Joni Eareckson TadaCrossway Books & Bibles / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW530456
The Circle Maker: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest FearsMark BattersonZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$14.99Save 40% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW330738Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search