- All Products
- Media Type
- VeggieTales Characters
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
A Documentary by Gerald Krell and Meyer Odze
- Do Jews, Christians and muslims worship the same God?
- Does the Lord's Prayer appear in the Koran?
- Do the "five pillars" of Islam have a biblical basis?
- Do Muslims believe that Jesus died on the cross?
- How are Jewish law and Islamic law similar?
- Was Isaac, Ishmael or Jesus God's "beloved son?"
- How do Muslims view the trinity?
- How is Ramadan parallel to Yom Kippur and Lent?
- Do Muslims pray differently from Jews & Christians?
- Has Islam superceded Judaism and Christianity?
- What stereotypes does each faith face?
This ground-breaking documentary compares similarities and differences in religious beliefs and practices that Islam has with Christianity and Judaism. It also examines how people of goodwill in the Abrahamic faith communities are coming to terms with historical conflicts that impact their lives today, the crisis of the fundamentalist approach to religious pluralism, and tearing down barriers to understanding and respect.
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Where the Wild Things AreSave 10%