- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120882&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Gary Thomas, a popular speaker and the bestselling author of Sacred Pathways, invites readers to reinvigorate their faith journey as he sheds light on refreshing perspectives about prayer, hope, purpose, and the thirst for God and His love.
With insight from Gary s personal journey, readers delve into classic Christian writings from John of the Cross, Teresa of Avila, Thomas a Kempis, and others, and emerge with practical and unexpected ways to
- know God more intimately and delight in Him
- embark on a path of spiritual training that lasts a lifetime
- experience the joy of a life surrendered to Christ
- discover kindred spirits in the great Christian thinkers and seekers
- move toward spiritual growth and understanding
Thirsting for God offers companionship and the mentorship of great words, minds, and hearts as readers encounter a fulfilling, transforming relationship with God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
When God Goes to Starbucks: A Guide to Everyday Apologetics - eBookPaul CopanSave 35%
Scholastic Success with Traditional Cursive, Grades 2-4 5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 17%
Wordly Wise 3000, Grade 4, Answer Key for Student TextSave 47%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search