- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Gary Thomas, a popular speaker and the bestselling author of Sacred Pathways, invites readers to reinvigorate their faith journey as he sheds light on refreshing perspectives about prayer, hope, purpose, and the thirst for God and His love.
With insight from Gary's personal journey, readers delve into classic Christian writings from John of the Cross, Teresa of Avila, Thomas a Kempis, and others, and emerge with practical and unexpected ways to
- know God more intimately and delight in Him
- embark on a path of spiritual training that lasts a lifetime
- experience the joy of a life surrendered to Christ
- discover kindred spirits in the great Christian thinkers and seekers
- move toward spiritual growth and understanding
Thirsting for God offers companionship and the mentorship of great words, minds, and hearts as readers encounter a fulfilling, transforming relationship with God.
MarkOdessa, TXAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great bookMay 15, 2012MarkOdessa, TXAge: 45-54Gender: maleWe are using this book for a group study. The contents have opened up some great discussion. I especially like the insights from various writers from the past. I would strongly suggest this book for those who want to be challenged to deepen their walk with God.
SueKDetroitGender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent readMarch 16, 2012SueKDetroitGender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent new edition of a classic by Mr. Thomas. Practical, encouraging, inspiring and a book that can be read many times with something new gleaned each and every time.
sunflowerkittyDartford, UKAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This Book is helpful to new and older christiansJune 13, 2011sunflowerkittyDartford, UKAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I think this book will be helpful to all Christians, weather they have been a Christian for a long or short time. It is well written and easy to read.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Start A New Search