- All Products
- Marriage & Divorcehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138100&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
For many married women, their sex life is a source of
frustration instead of the pleasure they expected. Author Marla Taviano believes
most women need an attitude adjustment before
they and their husbands will experience a fulfilling sex life.
With candor, Marla helps women view sex God's way and:
- stop the meet my needs; then I'll meet yours mindset
- celebrate God's plan for women to be godly and sexual
- seek forgiveness for past sexual impurities and move on
- get creative, spice up lovemaking, and increase desire
Marla debunks myths, calls women on their own issues,
exposes the joy of sex, and presents hopeful advice that new or veteran brides will gratefully refer to again and again.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Language of Sex DVD: Experiencing the Beauty of Sexual IntimacyDr. Gary Smalley, Ted Cunningham5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 25%Video
The Good Girl's Guide to Great Sex: (And You Thought Bad Girls Have All the Fun) - eBookSheila Wray Gregoire5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 67%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search