- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
For many married women, their sex life is a source of
frustration instead of the pleasure they expected. Author Marla Taviano believes
most women need an attitude adjustment before
they and their husbands will experience a fulfilling sex life.
With candor, Marla helps women view sex God's way and:
- stop the "meet my needs; then I'll meet yours" mindset
- celebrate God's plan for women to be godly and sexual
- seek forgiveness for past sexual impurities and move on
- get creative, spice up lovemaking, and increase desire
Marla debunks myths, calls women on their own issues,
exposes the joy of sex, and presents hopeful advice that new or veteran brides will gratefully refer to again and again.
JesswelshAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 16, 2014JesswelshAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book was incredible and helped release a lot of sexual frustration in my marriage. I highly recommend it!
Finnish reader1 Stars Out Of 5May 1, 2012Finnish readerQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I was really disappointed to this book. It doesnÂ´t give God the glory of this intimate relationship of spouses.
ChristianMommaIllinoisAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5May 3, 2011ChristianMommaIllinoisAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A total blessing! We have been married almost 10 years and have been struggling. Now, after reading this, we have renewed our love and love making!
DiegoladyCaliforniaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Adjusts ones attitude!January 7, 2011DiegoladyCaliforniaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Good for us older, long married gals who might be in a rut, or have a been there/done that attitude. Thanks.
Wendy Hicks5 Stars Out Of 5September 25, 2010Wendy HicksThis book should be read by all wives!!! The connection of sex and the Bible was a real eye opener for me and helped me to understand my husband a lot better. Enjoy!!
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search