- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
I don't always understand what he needs or wants from me. Most wives want a heart-to-heart connection with their husbands. But men often communicate their needs in ways that seem strange to women. How to bridge the gap?
Straight from a veteran dad and husband come these insightful, unexpected, and occasionally offbeat ideas. Bestselling author Jay Payleitner digs deep to give practical insight into how a woman can
- see the ways her husband does want to connect which may be different than what she expects
- encourage him not overwhelm him with her words
- understand why sex is such a big deal
- make space for him to step up and participate in family life
- be alert to his hero moments and respect and appreciate him
A husband does want to be close to his wife. Here are great steps to strengthening a marriage by making room for that closeness to happen.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Designed for Devotion: A 365-Day Journey from Genesis to Revelation - eBookDianne Neal MatthewsBaker Books / 2012 / ePub$7.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$16.99Save 58% ($9.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32566EB