- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In clear, understandable terms, Robert Wolgemuth spells out seven essentials that serve as the foundation to help you withstand any storm---seven things you can count on no matter what.
Some wonder if religion is only good for the moments of crisis or if it offers something valuable for the day to day. But if turning to God is a good idea when all hell breaks loose, why not turn to Him before the wheels come off?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Stephen Covey wrote, "The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing." For men and women searching for truth amid the noise and clutter, this principle could never be more crucial. And while the church is tossed about by the same uncertainty, Robert Wolgemuth's provocative 7 Things You Better Have Nailed Down Before All Hell Breaks Loose puts a stake in the ground and says, "Here's something you can count on, no matter what." In life you don't rise to the level of your circumstances; you fall to the level of your training. This strong exposition of the foundations of the Christian faith brings a calm, clarity, and confidence to train those who need something certain to claim. The seven things are:
1. God Is God: the Creator-Holy, Sovereign, and Merciful
2. The Bible Is God's Word
3. Mankind Is Eternally Lost and in Need of a Savior
4. Jesus Christ Died to Redeem Mankind
5. Grace and Faith Are Gifts
6. Belief and Works Are One
7. The Church Is God's Idea
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search