- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Battle Plan for Prayer: From Basic Training to Targeted StrategiesStephen Kendrick, Alex KendrickB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688669Video
Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic PrayerPriscilla ShirerB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 29 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688676
A Life God Rewards: Why Everything You Do Today Matters ForeverBruce WilkinsonMultnomah Books / Hardcover$0.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 24 Reviews
$13.99Save 93% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW739767
The Bible has inflamed the hearts of poets and martyrs, spawned revolutions and reformations, and influenced cultures and personal lives in sometimes small, sometimes dramatic ways. With a teacher's wit and knowledge, bestsellling author J. Stephen Lang again turns to the Bible and navigates more of its immense treasures in his easily accessible and informative style in 1,001 More Things You Always Wanted to Know About the Bible.
You will discover answers to the questions and curiosities you have always harbored about the Bible and its influence but perhaps felt you should already know. A joy to browse and reference, this fascinating book is sure to satisfy an inquirer's mind and spark further study of the Bible.
Test your knowledge of Bible trivia:
- In a famous folk legend, who found the "true cross" of Christ on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem?
- In 1952, what new Bible translation caused heated opposition?
- Who established Sunday as "The Lord's Day"?
- Who wore girdles in Bible times?
- What favorite children's song did Anna Bartlett Warner write?
- What is the "mercy seat"?
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Other
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Start A New Search