- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Explore Your Bible: 199 Bible Topics with References - eBookBarbour Publishing / 2013 / ePub$2.39 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43283EB
Taking God At His Word: Why the Bible Is Knowable, Necessary, and Enough, and What That Means for You and Me - eBookKevin DeYoungCrossway / 2014 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW62280EB
The Complete Book of Bible Secrets and Mysteries - eBookJ. Stephen LangTyndale House / 2016 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW83232EB
Answers to Your Bible Questions: 75 Reasons to Believe Scripture's Truth and Trustworthiness - eBookEd StraussBarbour Publishing / 2013 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35835EB
A Quick Look at Christian History: A Chronological Timeline Through the Centuries - eBookGeorge KurianHarvest House Publishers / 2015 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW77323EB
101 Questions and Answers about Weather and the Bible - eBookDonald B. DeYoungBaker Books / 2014 / ePub$7.89 Retail:
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW48609EB
The Bible has inflamed the hearts of poets and martyrs, spawned revolutions and reformations, and influenced cultures and personal lives in sometimes small, sometimes dramatic ways. With a teacher's wit and knowledge, bestsellling author J. Stephen Lang again turns to the Bible and navigates more of its immense treasures in his easily accessible and informative style in 1,001 More Things You Always Wanted to Know About the Bible.
You will discover answers to the questions and curiosities you have always harbored about the Bible and its influence but perhaps felt you should already know. A joy to browse and reference, this fascinating book is sure to satisfy an inquirer's mind and spark further study of the Bible.
Test your knowledge of Bible trivia:
- In a famous folk legend, who found the "true cross" of Christ on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem?
- In 1952, what new Bible translation caused heated opposition?
- Who established Sunday as "The Lord's Day"?
- Who wore girdles in Bible times?
- What favorite children's song did Anna Bartlett Warner write?
- What is the "mercy seat"?
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Other
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Start A New Search