- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Theological Interpretation of the Old Testament features key articles from DTIB, providing readers with a book-by-book theological reading of the Old Testament. The articles are authored by leading scholars and make unique contributions to the study of theological interpretation of Scripture. This handy and affordable text will work particularly well for students in Old Testament/Bible survey courses.
- Craig G. Bartholomew
- John J. BimsonDaniel I. Block
- Christian M. M. Brady
- Mary J. Evans
- Murray D. Gow
- J. Alan Groves
- Richard S. Hess
- Paul R. House
- Mignon R. Jacobs
- Brian E. Kelly
- Tremper Longman III
- Ernest C. Lucas
- J. Clinton McCann Jr.
- J. G. McConville
- R. W. L. Moberly
- Karl Moeller
- Paul L. Redditt
- Thomas Renz
- Richard L. Schultz
- Kent L. Sparks
- Mark A. Throntveit
- Willem VanGemeren
- Kevin J. Vanhoozer
- Raymond C. Van Leeuwen
- John H. Walton
- Gordon J. Wenham
- Lindsay Wilson
- Albert Wolters
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> Dictionary
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> Dictionary >> Theological Dictionary of the OT
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search