- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Penguin Putnam Inc.
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Theodore Boone
Theodore Boone Series, Volumes 1-3Save 35%
Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer, The Abduction #2, Audio CDJohn GrishamSave 30%
- Watch a video
Theodore Boone is back in a new adventure and the stakes are higher than ever.
When his best friend April disappears from her bedroom in the middle of the night, no one, not even Theo Boonewho knows April better than anyonehas answers.
As fear ripples through his small hometown and the police hit dead ends, its up to Theo to use his legal knowledge and investigative skills to chase down the truth and save his best friend.
Filled with the page-turning suspense that made John Grisham a #1 international bestseller and the undisputed master of the legal thriller, Theodore Boones trials and triumphs will keep readers guessing until the very end.
- "Smartly written." --USA Today
- "Edge-of-your-seat drama, sophisticated plotting, and plenty of spunk." --Chicago Sun-Times
- "Classic Grisham." --The Los Angeles Times
- "Not since Nancy Drew has a nosy, crime-obsessed kid been so hard to resist." --The New York Times
- "Gripping . . . I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mystery. I think everyone will be enthralled by Theodore Boone." --Scholastic News
Other Customers Also Purchased
Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good LifeNick Vujicic4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 33%Video
The Circle Maker for Kids: One Prayer Can Change EverythingMark Batterson4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 25%
Dick and Jane: Fun With Our FamilySave 20%
How to Be Rich: It's Not What You Have. It's What You Do With What You Have.Andy Stanley4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsSave 27%