- All Products
- Church Historyhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1014658&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Joy to the World, the Lord Has Come!: The Forgotten Meaning of ChristmasIsaac WattsSave 24%
Stories of the most favorite and beloved seasonal hymns of faith.
Don't look for a dry recounting of boring historical fact, the devotional-style stories in Then Sings My Soul show the emotion and drama behind the hymns of faith that have changed many lives throughout history. Designed to be personally reflective, these stories speak to the soul and add depth to a meaningful worship time with God through song.
Recounted are stories of the people whose faith led them to write these wonderful seasonal hymns and the people whose faith was affected by reading, hearing, and singing the songs.
- Includes words and music to each hymn
- Special, softcover, French flap cover design
- Ivory paper with brown ink
- Jagged edged paper, giving it a classic feel
- Complete with hymn index
- Use for devotionals, teaching illustrations, introductory remarks for song leaders and music ministers
Other Customers Also Purchased
Three Views On The Origins of the Synoptic GospelsRobert L. Thomas5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 32%
Then Sings My Soul, Volumes 1-3Robert J. MorganSave 33%