- All Products
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Where was the Babylonian empire in comparison to today's Iraq? Where was Israel and Judah located when the nation of Israel was divided? The answers to these questions and many others are found in Then and Now Bible Maps Insert. This fascinating eBook contains 20 maps showing biblical sites in relation to modern day cities and countries, time-lines, genealogies, and much more.
Then and Now Bible Maps eBook brings a fresh perspective to traditional Bible accounts. When you see biblical places compared with modern-day cities and countries, you can experience the Bible in a richer way. For example:
- Daniel was taken as POW to Babylon and lived there the rest of his life. The ruins of Babylon are south of Baghdad, in present day Iraq.
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near the Kurdish city of Mosul
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia
- Queen Esther's palace in Susa was about 100 miles northeast of Kuwait City
- Middle East: Then - Now
- Abraham's Journeys
- Journeys of Jacob and Joseph
- The Exodus: Then - Now
- Holy Land - Twelve Tribes: Then - Now
- Holy Land - United Kingdom and Divided Kingdom: Then - Now
- The city of Jerusalem
- New Testament Holy Land: Then - Now
- Paul's Travels and Missionary Journeys
- Abraham was born near Basra, Iraq, and walked from there through Syria to reach Israel (the Promised Land)
- The families of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel)
- A birds-eye view of the Tabernacle
Other Customers Also Purchased
1-3 John (Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament) - eBookRobert W. YarbroughSave 45%
Tough Questions About Christianity - eBookRose PublishingSave 20%
Psalms: Two Horizons Old Testament Commentary [THOTC]Geoffrey GroganSave 31%