- All Products
- Bible Referencehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120895&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Where was the Babylonian empire in comparison to today's Iraq? Where was Israel and Judah located when the nation of Israel was divided? The answers to these questions and many others are found in Then and Now Bible Maps Insert. This fascinating eBook contains 20 maps showing biblical sites in relation to modern day cities and countries, time-lines, genealogies, and much more.
Then and Now Bible Maps eBook brings a fresh perspective to traditional Bible accounts. When you see biblical places compared with modern-day cities and countries, you can experience the Bible in a richer way. For example:
- Daniel was taken as POW to Babylon and lived there the rest of his life. The ruins of Babylon are south of Baghdad, in present day Iraq.
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near the Kurdish city of Mosul
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia
- Queen Esther's palace in Susa was about 100 miles northeast of Kuwait City
- Middle East: Then - Now
- Abraham's Journeys
- Journeys of Jacob and Joseph
- The Exodus: Then - Now
- Holy Land - Twelve Tribes: Then - Now
- Holy Land - United Kingdom and Divided Kingdom: Then - Now
- The city of Jerusalem
- New Testament Holy Land: Then - Now
- Paul's Travels and Missionary Journeys
- Abraham was born near Basra, Iraq, and walked from there through Syria to reach Israel (the Promised Land)
- The families of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel)
- A birds-eye view of the Tabernacle
Other Customers Also Purchased
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied - eBookGeorge Knight4.5 Stars Out Of 5 923 ReviewsSave 41%