- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Where was the Babylonian empire in comparison to today's Iraq? Where was Israel and Judah located when the nation of Israel was divided? The answers to these questions and many others are found in Then and Now Bible Maps Insert. This fascinating eBook contains 20 maps showing biblical sites in relation to modern day cities and countries, time-lines, genealogies, and much more.
Then and Now Bible Maps eBook brings a fresh perspective to traditional Bible accounts. When you see biblical places compared with modern-day cities and countries, you can experience the Bible in a richer way. For example:
- Daniel was taken as POW to Babylon and lived there the rest of his life. The ruins of Babylon are south of Baghdad, in present day Iraq.
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near the Kurdish city of Mosul
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia
- Queen Esther's palace in Susa was about 100 miles northeast of Kuwait City
- Middle East: Then - Now
- Abraham's Journeys
- Journeys of Jacob and Joseph
- The Exodus: Then - Now
- Holy Land - Twelve Tribes: Then - Now
- Holy Land - United Kingdom and Divided Kingdom: Then - Now
- The city of Jerusalem
- New Testament Holy Land: Then - Now
- Paul's Travels and Missionary Journeys
- Abraham was born near Basra, Iraq, and walked from there through Syria to reach Israel (the Promised Land)
- The families of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel)
- A birds-eye view of the Tabernacle
Marvin5 Stars Out Of 5I Like It!June 22, 2015MarvinQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I really like the concept. The then and now concept makes it easier to understand the lay of the land back then.
Bartholk5 Stars Out Of 5AWESOME!!!March 6, 2015BartholkQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a very informative little book, and made very nicely. I was pleasantly surprised.
Connie from ColoradoColorado Springs, COAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5a great Bible resourceMarch 2, 2015Connie from ColoradoColorado Springs, COAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have several to put in my Bibles - so I always have one handy. I got some for the ladies in my study group, as these maps help so much to put Bible places in perspective of current day places.
VA5 Stars Out Of 5Then and Now Bible Maps InsertDecember 23, 2014VAQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very helpful guide when studying the Bible and getting a visual of where the event actually took place.
Ben5 Stars Out Of 5Then/Now mapsDecember 10, 2014BenQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love using this resource to use as a guide to where I'm at in my bible. Brings more life out of the scriptures for me.