- All Products
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Where was the Babylonian empire in comparison to today's Iraq? Where was Israel and Judah located when the nation of Israel was divided? The answers to these questions and many others are found in Then and Now Bible Maps Insert. This fascinating eBook contains 20 maps showing biblical sites in relation to modern day cities and countries, time-lines, genealogies, and much more.
Then and Now Bible Maps eBook brings a fresh perspective to traditional Bible accounts. When you see biblical places compared with modern-day cities and countries, you can experience the Bible in a richer way. For example:
- Daniel was taken as POW to Babylon and lived there the rest of his life. The ruins of Babylon are south of Baghdad, in present day Iraq.
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near the Kurdish city of Mosul
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia
- Queen Esther's palace in Susa was about 100 miles northeast of Kuwait City
- Middle East: Then - Now
- Abraham's Journeys
- Journeys of Jacob and Joseph
- The Exodus: Then - Now
- Holy Land - Twelve Tribes: Then - Now
- Holy Land - United Kingdom and Divided Kingdom: Then - Now
- The city of Jerusalem
- New Testament Holy Land: Then - Now
- Paul's Travels and Missionary Journeys
- Abraham was born near Basra, Iraq, and walked from there through Syria to reach Israel (the Promised Land)
- The families of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel)
- A birds-eye view of the Tabernacle
NancyFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very HelpfulFebruary 22, 2014NancyFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5
This Bible maps insert fits perfectly in the back of my Bible, and I love how they put details on the judges, the timelines, and the overlays of the present day maps with the maps of Biblical times. It's a great study tool.
ceejAlgonac, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful Study ToolJanuary 13, 2014ceejAlgonac, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5
I attend 2 bible studies a week and this map is beyond helpful. I just love it!
cbb123MDAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5very useful, well madeDecember 17, 2013cbb123MDAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5
great color, very well made, useful for Bible student
LisaSCAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This product is just what I have been looking for!November 22, 2013LisaSCAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5
This product has the maps and overlays that bring the land of the Bible and today into perspective for me. I am not the best geographer, so having this has been a fantastic tool for me, aiding study and adding realism.
MimiAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 12, 2013MimiAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 4
I have always wanted a booklet like this one to put in my Bible. Thanks for carrying it.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The New American Commentary Volume 24 - Luke - eBookRobert H. SteinHolman Reference / 1993 / ePub$14.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17933EB
1-3 John: The MacArthur New Testament Commentary - eBookJohn MacArthurMoody Publishing / 2007 / ePub$12.14 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$20.24Save 40% ($8.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10128EB