- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
What countries today occupy the Bible lands of 2,000+ years ago? Are the borders of Persia in Bible times the same as the borders of Iran today? The answers to these questions and many others are found in the Then - Now Bible Maps eBook. This fascinating reference tool contains seventeen Bible maps showing the locations of ancient cities and countries in comparison with modern-day cities and boundaries. What a great way to compare places in today's news with places in the Bible.
Then - Now Bible Maps makes it easy to see where Persia is today and the places Paul's first missionary journey would take him if traveling the same route today. Below are just a few of the maps included in this incredible resource:
- The Middle East map during Bible times and today
- The Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdoms and Persian Empire
- The Holy Land: 1020 BC and 900 BC - Now
- Places of Jesus' Ministry Then (26-30 AD) - Now
- The Holy Land: Then - Now shows the historical and modern-day names of cities within the regions occupied by the Twelve Tribes and how the Twelve Tribes divide up the land.
- Paul's Journeys: Then - Now shows the Seven Churches of Asia found in Revelation 1-3 (now in present day Turkey), cities and towns, ancient ruins, mountains, modern capital cities and a key for measuring the distance traveled from city to city
- Empires - Kingdoms: Then - Now shows the changing boundaries of the Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdom, and Persian Empire
RayT1 Stars Out Of 5Can't possibly be any worse!August 3, 2014RayTI thought maybe you could read the maps on a tablet, but you can't. Cannot expand. It says on each map to click for full printable PDF. That does not work either. Touch anywhere and it just closes the map. Totally useless using CBDreader.
misspatLa.Age: 45-54Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5can not readMay 11, 2012misspatLa.Age: 45-54Gender: femalethe maps and words were so small i could not even read
it with a magnifigning glass