- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
• The Old Testament is a rich source of theology and doctrine that is presupposed by the New Testament. Without it, Christian theology would be seriously deficient.
• Mastery of the Old Testament is crucial to an understanding of the New Testament.
• The Old Testament offers, by teaching and example, practical principles of belief and behavior for contemporary times. Who God was and what He did then can be replicated in the lives of men and women today.
Separating the verifiable biblical and extra-biblical data from the various interpretations of that same information, the book further shows how the Old Testament forms the platform and matrix from which sprang the life, ministry, and teachings of Jesus and the church. The World and the Word will help students see an entry point into the very heart and design of God who loves them and wishes to make them the special object of His grace.
Dr. Eugene Merrill is distinguished professor of Old Testament studies at Dallas Theological Seminary and distinguished professor of Old Testament interpretation at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. With degrees from Bob Jones University (Old Testament studies), New York University (Jewish studies), and Columbia University (Middle Eastern studies), Merrill is considered among the most outstanding Old Testament scholars in the United States today.
Michael A. Grisanti is professor of Old Testament at The Master’s Seminary in Sun Valley, California.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Grasping God's Word: A Hands-On Approach to Reading, Interpreting, and Applying the Bible / Special edition - eBookJ. Scott Duvall, J. Daniel HaysSave 13%
The Bondage Breaker: Overcoming *Negative Thoughts *Irrational Feelings *Habitual Sins - eBookNeil T. Anderson5 Stars Out Of 5 46 ReviewsSave 50%
Church History Volume One: From Christ to Pre-Reformation: The Rise and Growth of the Church in Its Cultural, Intellectual, and Political Context - eBookEverett FergusonSave 7%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search