- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Simon & Schuster
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 06/03/15.
Email me when this product is available.
· The exact text of the printed book for easy cross-reference
· Hundreds of hypertext links for instant navigation
· Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
· Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
· Scene-by-scene plot summaries
· A key to famous lines and phrases
· An introduction to reading Shakespeares language
· Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Librarys vast holdings of rare books
· An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
Barbara A. Mowat is Director of Research emerita at the Folger Shakespeare Library, Consulting Editor of Shakespeare Quarterly, and author of The Dramaturgy of Shakespeare's Romances and of essays on Shakespeare's plays and their editing.
Paul Werstine is Professor of English at the Graduate School and at King's University College at the University of Western Ontario. He is general editor of the New Variorum Shakespeare and author of many papers and articles on the printing and editing of Shakespeare's plays.