- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: St. Martin's Griffin
Publication Date: 1996
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.13 X 0.64 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Willows Continued
For now, in an act of homage and celebration, William Horwood has brought to life once more the four most-loved characters in English literature: the loyal Mole, the resourceful Water Rat, the stern but wise Badger, and, of course, the exasperating, irresistible Toad. The result is an enchanting, unforgettable new novel, enlivened by delightful illustrations, in which William Horwood has recaptured all the joy, magic, and good humor of Grahame's great work - and Toad is still as exasperatingly lovable as he ever was.
William Horwood is the author of the critically acclaimed Duncton trilogies. He lives outside of Oxford.
Patrick Benson studied at the Chelsea Art School and St. Martin's School of Art. He also lives in England.
Faithful to the original...Festive...A winsome winner.
Patrick Benson's cross-hatched illustrations seem to have been lovingly guided by the hand of Ernest Shepard, whose 1931 drawings of The Wind in the Willows continue to transport young readers to meadow, riverbank, and wildwood.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Fairytales Fables & Mythology
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Fairytales Fables & Mythology
- Start A New Search