- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Monday
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: St. Martin's Griffin
Publication Date: 1999
Dimensions: 9.27 X 6.11 X 0.83 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Willows Continued
William Horwood is the author of the acclaimed Duncton trilogies. Patrick Benson studied at the Chelsea Art School and St. Martin's School of Art. Both live in England.
William Horwood is the author of the critically acclaimed Duncton trilogies. He lives outside of Oxford.
Patrick Benson studied at the Chelsea Art School and St. Martin's School of Art. He also lives in England.
Faithful to the original...Festive...A winsome winner.
The Willows in Winter transports us back to the familiar rivery world almost as authoritatively-and entertainingly-as a sequel by Grahame himself.
Patrick Benson's crosshatched illustrations seem to have been lovingly guided by the hand of Ernest Shepard, whose 1931 drawings of The Wind in the Willows continue to transport young readers to meadow, riverbank, and wild wood.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Fairytales Fables & Mythology
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Fairytales Fables & Mythology
- Start A New Search