- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In The Weapon of Prayer E.M. Bounds expounds on God's need of people who pray. He explains:
- Why prayer moves God to act
- How busyness in church activities can hinder prayer
- How the early apostles gave themselves to prayer
- Why effective preaching depends on effective praying
- Why we need to intercede for others
- Why prayer is essential in God's kingdom
This softbound edition of The Weapon of Prayer is printed in large, easy-to-read type and includes spaces for journaling and reflection.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Authentic Original Classics
Other Customers Also Purchased
Overcomer's Anointing, The: God's Plan to Use Your Darkest Hour as Your Greatest Spiritual Weapon - eBookBarbara J. YoderChosen Books / 2009 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$13.00Save 23% ($3.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12525EB
Sticking Points: How to Get 4 Generations Working Together in the 12 Places They Come Apart - eBookHaydn ShawTyndale House / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35670EB
Michael GreysonCalgary, AlbertaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Best Book on PrayerOctober 3, 2014Michael GreysonCalgary, AlbertaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5In today's Christian life, most Christians have lost the understanding of what prayer is all about. E.M. Bounds, who lived in the late 1800's to early 1900's explains prayer and how we are to use this spiritual weapon. Please take the time to obtain all of the E.M. Bounds books on prayer and watch your prayer life change.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search