The Way of a Pilgrim, Annotated & Explained
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Way of a Pilgrim is the timeless account of an anonymous wanderer who set out on a journey across nineteenth-century Russia with nothing but a backpack, some bread, and a Bible, with a burning desire to learn the true meaning of the words of St. Paul: "Pray without ceasing." In this completely accessible new abridgment, all the terms and references are explained for you--with intriguing insights into aspects of the text that are often not available to the general reader.
Gleb Pokrovsky is a graduate of St. Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary in Crestwood, New York.
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Skylight Paths Publishing
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 X 1/2 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
The Way of a Pilgrim and The Pilgrim Continues His WayReginald FrenchHarperOne / 1991 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 23% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30175
Other Customers Also Purchased
Mountain Rain: The Biography of J O Fraser Pioneer Missionary to ChinaEileen CrossmanOverseas Missionary Felwshp / 2001 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 7% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22050
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Start A New Search