How do you discover Gods guidance for personal and congregational decisions? Explore paths to clarity in The Way of Discernment, a 10-week study for small groups. Who is this book designed for?
- People yearning to hear the Holy Spirit's guidance
- Individuals looking for direction in vocation or life changes
- Church leaders seeking clarity about their congregations distinctive mission
Christians searching for Gods will in matters of belief, ethics and faithful living Part of the Companions in Christ series, The Way of Discernment offers a biblical, theological and practical framework for understanding the practice of discernment.
- Principles of personal and group discernment
- Daily exercises to help you move from information to experience
- Weekly meeting plans (in Leaders Guide) designed for group sharing and worship
- Penetrating questions to aid the process of discernment A Leader's Guide is available.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.