- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
The name Josh McDowell promises real-life, on-the-street Christian apologetics. In his first Harvest House book, Josh joins his son Sean to draw on his life's work and comprehensively address a vital issue: why an entire generation of young Christians--and millions of older believers--is confused about what they believe, why they believe it, and how it's relevant.
The Unshakable Truth is uniquely positioned for younger Christians because it presents apologetics relationally, focusing on how Christianity's doctrines affect relationships. The authors...
- ground every assertion in the overarching story of creation, incarnation, and re-creation.
- distill 12 crucial "faith statements"--for example, "A personal Creator God exists."
- explain why each statement is trustworthy, how it applies to real life, and--using examples, stories, and experiences--what its relevance is.
A spiritual gold mine for parents, youth workers, pastors--anyone wanting to reveal Christianity's relevance to today's life and culture.
JeffKnoxville, TNAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5FoundationalNovember 26, 2012JeffKnoxville, TNAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book. It is foundational. A must for everyone
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Unshakable Truth Study Guide: How You Can Experience the 12 Essentials of a Relevant FaithJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW930536
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Search