- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
A five-year-old boy can sense who is telling the truth...and who isn't. It's a gift some will do anything to silence and a mother will do anything to protect.
Lara Godfrey desperately wants to have a child--a living legacy from her late husband. Placing her life in the hands of a doctor she believes she can trust, Lara doesn't relize a web of deception is being woven around her. An unseen voyeur, with dreams of immortality, plans to use the child for a test--an unbelievable experiment that could have genetic consequences not only for Lara's baby, but for the entire human race. In the face of danger, Lara must make impossible choices. That's why she flees the clinic before the baby's birth. It's why she changes her name and hides. She knows she must protect this gifted child who can see through lies and identify truth. Yet how can an innocent truth-telling boy survive in a world that wants to destroy truth at any cost?
Find Related Products
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Fiction >> Drama
- Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Drama
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search