- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Now Charlie has found the one person who knows what happened . . . and who can help him remember. But remembering is painful--as well as dangerous--and figuring out what to do with this new knowledge may be Charlie's toughest challenge yet.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
"Never give in."
Ever since he woke up in a terrorist torture chamber--with a year of his life erased from his mind--Charlie West has been on the run. He has one desperate hope of getting his life back: track down the mysterious agent named Waterman. But in fact, reaching Waterman--and recovering the secrets lost in his own memory--will only increase his danger. Because a team of ruthless killers is rapidly closing in on him, determined to stop him from finding the answers. And the truth of the matter is more incredible...and more deadly...than he could ever imagine.
"Action sequences that never let up...wrung for every possible drop of nervous sweat."--Booklist review of The Long Way Home
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Fiction >> Teens >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Teens >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Teens >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Teens >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search