- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Okay, it's a fact. God made guys and girls different in more ways than just the physical.
But how different could we really be? After all, we are all made in His image, right? Well, yes, but lets just say that guys and girls view the world in such different ways, that its a miracle we communicate at all. Whats worse is that girls this age often think they know what makes guys tick. That couldnt be more wrong!
Chad Eastham tells it like it is . . . to girls . . . from a guys perspective. As a popular presenter at Revolve conferences, he is known for his ability to speak truth and to give girls clearer perspective about guys and themselves as well as understand their own value. Chad explains, You are incredibly valuable and worthy simply because God created you.
Readers will also love watching Chad in action through free online streaming of his Truth About Guys DVD, which includes Chads stage presentation as well as on-the-street interviews with teens and friends in the music industry.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric
Other Customers Also Purchased
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurst5 Stars Out Of 5 134 ReviewsSave 53%Video
Raising a Daughter After God's Own Heart - Slightly ImperfectElizabeth GeorgeSave 73%
Created To Be His Help Meet: Discover how God can make your marriage glorious - eBookDebi Pearl4 Stars Out Of 5 77 ReviewsSave 28%