- All Products
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Okay, it's a fact. God made guys and girls different in more ways than just the physical.
But how different could we really be? After all, we are all made in His image, right? Well, yes, but lets just say that guys and girls view the world in such different ways, that its a miracle we communicate at all. Whats worse is that girls this age often think they know what makes guys tick. That couldnt be more wrong!
Chad Eastham tells it like it is . . . to girls . . . from a guys perspective. As a popular presenter at Revolve conferences, he is known for his ability to speak truth and to give girls clearer perspective about guys and themselves as well as understand their own value. Chad explains, You are incredibly valuable and worthy simply because God created you.
Readers will also love watching Chad in action through free online streaming of his Truth About Guys DVD, which includes Chads stage presentation as well as on-the-street interviews with teens and friends in the music industry.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric
Other Customers Also Purchased
Boundaries with Teens: When to Say Yes, How to Say No - eBookDr. John Townsend5 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsSave 67%
Seven Simple Steps of Finding a Mate God's Way - eBookGregory BackmonSave 24%
52 Things Kids Need from a Mom: What Mothers Can Do to Make a Lifelong Difference - eBookAngela Thomas5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 31%