- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2002
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Columbia Series in Reformed Theology
In 1923, Karl Barth delivered a series of lectures, offering his theological commentary on the Reformed confessions. These lectures are collected here, allowing readers rare insights into the mind of a great theologian.
The Columbia Series in Reformed Theology represents a joint commitment by Columbia Theological Seminary and Westminster John Knox Press to provide theological resources from the Reformed tradition for the church today. This series examines theological and ethical issues that confront church and society in our own particular time and place.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Barth
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Barth
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Start A New Search