- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Liquid: The Ten, 6-10 takes a contemporary look at the ten commandments. A participant's guide for each member of your group will deepen their understanding of God's law and help them to be ready for the group discussions. Five sessions with the corresponding DVD episodes included in the Leader Kit (WW527693) will reveal how Scripture is living and active in today's world and especially their own lives.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
LIQUID will revolutionize the way you view small group study!
The Ten: 610 focuses on the last five of the Ten Commandments, allowing participants to explore and deepen their understanding of Gods laws to His people. This 112-page participants guide with questions and leaders tips is a companion to the DVD-based experience that features five 10-minute episodes. Each episode introduces present-day characters whose problems and struggles mirror biblical stories, illustrating that Gods Word is as true today as it was when it was written.
With emotionally provoking videos, introspective questions, and tips for leading a small group, LIQUID is the perfect experience for individual growth or small group study.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> 10 Commandments
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> 10 Commandments
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search