Your Story Hour
presents this important volume on the challenges and situations facing young people today---tough issues that can alter lives. The Teen Scene
inspires dialogue and communication between parents and teens and prepares kids to make wise choices. Follow the adventures of these high school students as they deal with key issues such as substance abuse, steroids, dating, sex, suicide, and peer pressure. A series that entertains, educates, and helps teens make positive choices on the issues that really count.
This volume contains:
- Holding the bag: teen pregnancy, shoplifting
- Justin's story: suicide, depression
- The rat pack problem and Bullet Proof: (2-part story) violence and guns in school
- All pumped up, dire consequences, true friends and The Last stand (4-part story): steroids, AIDS, peer pressure and Christianity in action
- Bitter Pill and Hard to Swallow (2-part story): alcohol, date rape, peer pressure
- Two black eyes and Like father, like son (2-part story): alcohol, abuse, peer pressure
- She's a fighter: drugs, alcohol
- A vote for best friend: the occult
Suggest audience ages 12 to 17 (discuss with younger listeners beforehand); 8 CDs.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.