- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 166
Vendor: Kregel Publications
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 7.5 X 5 X .5 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Dwelling in the Household of God: Johannine Ecclesiology and SpiritualityMary L. ColoeMichael Glazier / Trade Paperback$14.83 Retail:
$26.95Save 45% ($12.12)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW659885
Written by the famous developer of "Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, " this thorough, illustrated exposition is a classic work on the Tabernacle. What was the Tabernacle of Israel really like? What significance does it hold for Christians today? What can be discovered in the Ark and its cherubic figures?
A detailed examination of the Tabernacle, this book explores its intricacies--a central part of Jewish life in the Old Testament. After a brief history, James Strong explains the various parts of the construction with all its accessories and their relationship. He concludes with an explanation of the aesthetic analogies and spiritual symbols which this elaborate and elegant structure portrays. A comprehensive guide to the Tabernacle Contains thirty-nine original drawings.
Dorcas5 Stars Out Of 5This product is very informativeJanuary 28, 2011DorcasQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It explains the Tabernacle extremely well and very interesting. a great study.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> OT Socio-Historical Studies
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Pentateuch
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies >> OT Socio-Historical Studies
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> OT Socio-Historical Studies
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Pentateuch
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies >> OT Socio-Historical Studies
- Start A New Search