- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
The Tabernacle eBook gives a quick overview of the most important features of the Old Testament teaching on the Tabernacle in the Wilderness of Sinai. This eBook features a Tabernacle cutaway illustration that provides an inside look at more than 15 important features of the Tabernacle, such as the Ark of the Covenant, the veil, the lampstand, the altars, the High Priest, the sacrifices, and more. This handy reference shows how they relate to our relationship with God today through Christ.
The Tabernacle eBook can be read in just 30 minutes. It is written in easy-to-understand language and is recommended for a personal or group Bible study. The Tabernacle includes:
- Pattern of Worship: Sacrifice, cleansing, and entering the Tabernacle.
- Illustrations and explanation of each furnishing in the Tabernacle, the Ark and Mercy Seat, lampstand, incense altar, brazen altar, bronze laver, and more
- Diagram showing 12 Tribes of Israel camped around the Tabernacle
- Old Testament Symbols of Jesus
- Aaron as High Priest and Jesus as the better High Priest
The content of The Tabernacle offers a wealth of information, including:
1. A Tabernacle illustration with references and descriptions.
2. An In-Depth Description of the Ark of the Covenant.
3. Old Testament Symbols of Jesus.
4. A Description the High Priest.
5. The Types of Sacrifices in the Tabernacle, their purposes and scripture reference.
6. The Journey of the Ark of the Covenant.
7. The Tabernacle campsite and the placement of the 12 Tribes of Israel around the Tabernacle.
The Tabernacle eBook is an excellent Bible study resource if you'd like to learn how the Old Testament Tabernacle points to Jesus and our salvation in Christ.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Q and A on the Old Testament: A Zondervan Bible Extract: The Question and Answer Bible / Special edition - eBookZondervanZondervan / 2012 / ePub$0.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26769EB
Hebrew Word Study: A Hebrew Teacher Explores the Heart of God - eBookChaim BentorahWestBow Press / 2013 / ePub$0.79 Retail:
$0.99Save 20% ($0.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43582EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search