- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Christ in the Old Testament - eBookRose Publishing / 2007 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44952EB
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied - eBookGeorge KnightBarbour / 2010 / ePub$0.88 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 963 Reviews
$1.49Save 41% ($0.61)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14642EB
The Tabernacle eBook gives a quick overview of the most important features of the Old Testament teaching on the Tabernacle in the Wilderness of Sinai. This eBook features a Tabernacle cutaway illustration that provides an inside look at more than 15 important features of the Tabernacle, such as the Ark of the Covenant, the veil, the lampstand, the altars, the High Priest, the sacrifices, and more. This handy reference shows how they relate to our relationship with God today through Christ.
The Tabernacle eBook can be read in just 30 minutes. It is written in easy-to-understand language and is recommended for a personal or group Bible study. The Tabernacle includes:
- Pattern of Worship: Sacrifice, cleansing, and entering the Tabernacle.
- Illustrations and explanation of each furnishing in the Tabernacle, the Ark and Mercy Seat, lampstand, incense altar, brazen altar, bronze laver, and more
- Diagram showing 12 Tribes of Israel camped around the Tabernacle
- Old Testament Symbols of Jesus
- Aaron as High Priest and Jesus as the better High Priest
The content of The Tabernacle offers a wealth of information, including:
1. A Tabernacle illustration with references and descriptions.
2. An In-Depth Description of the Ark of the Covenant.
3. Old Testament Symbols of Jesus.
4. A Description the High Priest.
5. The Types of Sacrifices in the Tabernacle, their purposes and scripture reference.
6. The Journey of the Ark of the Covenant.
7. The Tabernacle campsite and the placement of the 12 Tribes of Israel around the Tabernacle.
The Tabernacle eBook is an excellent Bible study resource if you'd like to learn how the Old Testament Tabernacle points to Jesus and our salvation in Christ.
Georgeclearwater, floridaAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5The TabernacleSeptember 23, 2015Georgeclearwater, floridaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0This pamphlet, The Tabernacle, is an outstanding aid in my study of the book by Charles Edward Fuller, "The Tabernacle in the Wilderness" which was written in 1995. It lends a guide of important sections of the study of the Tabernacle by breaking them down into relation of the development of the tabernacle from the 'curtains' and the 'brazen altar' to the 'Ark of the Covenant." Excellent and inexpensive assistance in my study. Both of these are a worthwhile assistance when studying the book of Exodus!
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search