- Complete alphabetical listings for every word in the NIV.
- Thorough dictionary-indexes define every Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek word in the Bible, including the possible meaning of every proper name.
- Exhaustive listing of every NIV translation for a given word; all related words shown in the original languages.
- Frequency counts given for each original-language word and each of its English translations.
- Special index of articles, conjunctions, particles, prepositions, and pronouns.
- All references listed in biblical order.
- All words cross-referenced to spelling variations and variant forms.
- More than 2,000 key words from the KJV cross-referenced to their NIV equivalents.
- Each word heading lists total number of occurrences in the NIV.
- Special typefaces indicate the word or words used in the NIV translation for all Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek terms.
- Unique numbering system developed by Goodrick and Kohlenberger (G/K) eliminates the inherent gaps, flaws, and inaccuracies of the old Strong's numbering system.
- Special indexes allow for easy cross-referencing between the G/K numbering system for those using reference books keyed to Strong's numbers
Number of Pages: 1680
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 11.25 X 8.50 X 2.0 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, The: 21st Century EditionJames Strong, John Kohlenberger III, James SwansonZondervan / 2001 / Hardcover$22.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 58 Reviews
$34.99Save 34% ($12.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW33430
The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, Comfort-Print EditionJohn R. Kohlenberger III, James Swanson, James StrongZondervan / 2002 / Hardcover$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46972
Halley's Bible Handbook with the New International VersionHenry H. HalleyZondervan / 2000 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24799
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strongs Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and Expositor's Bible Commentary: Abridged Edition. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
Doug5 Stars Out Of 5Awsome study tool!October 3, 2014DougQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 510 out of 5. Easy to use. All you need is GOD and His Word, but this tool is an excellent resource helping me "run the race set before me".
Alfred BhulaiGeorgetown, GuyanaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome!October 2, 2014Alfred BhulaiGeorgetown, GuyanaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I do not agree with a few of the translational principles of the NIV, but having gotten used to them, that the vast rest can be so accessed is amazing.
The correlations with the KJV is very useful and timesaving.
May God bless the editors and information technologists who learnt from James Strong. It is indeed the strongest concordance I have ever used.
Angie5 Stars Out Of 5The Strongest NIV Exhaustive ConcordanceAugust 24, 2014AngieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Concordance is a big help for my personal bible studies. I couldn't do without. It has an awesome definition of every Hebrew, aromatic and creek word.
Scotty WhattyGranbury, TX.Age: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Best ConcordanceAugust 9, 2013Scotty WhattyGranbury, TX.Age: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Strong's Complete Word Study Concordance is just what is says it is. A complete list of all the Bibles words including the Hebrew, Latin, and Greek interpretations of the English written words. And this of course is what can be used strongly in whatever studies are being accomplished by a believer in Christ who has a true interest in the meaning of all of Gods Word.
CoreyWaverly, VAAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5This product has enhanced my Bible studyJune 2, 2013CoreyWaverly, VAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've been without a concordance for several years and was lost during my Bible study time. Now I can reference anything and everything I read. My study time has been greatly enhanced. I wouldn't own any other concordance except Strong's.
Q: Which NIV version is this compatible with? I have a 1984 edition NIV, and I understand there have been more recent, updated versions of the NIV.Will this concordance work with my Bible, or is it intended for an updated version of the NIV?
This edition is compatible with the 1984 text.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Story, NIV: The Bible As One Continuous Story of God and His People. HardcoverZondervan / 2011 / Hardcover$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 114 Reviews
$19.99Save 75% ($14.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW950974Video
The Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible, 5 Volumes: RevisedEdited by Moises Silva & Merrill C. TenneyZondervan / 2008 / Hardcover$131.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$279.99Save 53% ($148.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW241362Video
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His NameSally Lloyd-JonesZonderKidz / 2006 / Hardcover$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 198 Reviews
$16.99Save 59% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW708257