- All Products
- Teenshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (6,606)
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
About the Book
The roller coaster of adolescence is so prevalent, so stereotypical in some ways, that it has developed into a sort of cultural shorthand. Just say the words "teen angst" to a group of parents of adolescents and heads will nod. It is a universal catch-phrase for anything from explosive anger to all-is-lost despair. Even kids who weather their teenage years with relative calm still undergo their seasons of adolescent squalls. With all of that swirling around in our heads, how can we know if our teen's season of discontent is just that or something more?
Depression has the ability to derail a teenager's progress toward healthy adulthood while confusing and frustrating parents. With years of experience, Dr. Jantz will answer the hard questions about the most critical season of your child's life:
- Is this "just a phase," or is it clinical depression?
- How do hormones affect my teen's behavior - and what can I do about it?
- How can I get help when I see the warning signs of suicidal thoughts?
- Why does my teenager seem to need me some days and hate me other days?
- How can I be a source of peace in my child's life, especially when I feel stormy too?
The Stranger in Your House will help parents to push beyond the closed door that is adolescence and open the door to hope.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Touching Wonder: Recapturing the Awe of Christmas / New edition - eBookJohn Blase4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 69%
Becoming Fearless: My Ongoing Journey of Learning to Trust God - eBookMichelle Aguilar5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 50%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens
- Family >> Parenting >> Adolescence
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Adolescence
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- eBooks >> Teens
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search