Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Ideals Publications
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8.00 X 8.00 X 0.50 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Little Bible Books
Here is the story of Easter told through simple text and vibrant illustrations. From Jesus' entry into Jerusalem through the crucifixion and the Resurrection, the Easter story is presented in its most traditional form. This book bridges the connection between the biblical story of the holiday and today's Easter celebration and is unsurpassed as an introduction to the significance of the Easter holiday. Ages 4-6.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Character Books
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Start A New Search