- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/preview/22/22/677619_1_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/72/63/677619_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/72/64/677619_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Session 1: From Shame To Love||media||Sheila Walsh||?|
In The Storm Inside, an 8-session, video-based small group Bible study, popular teacher and author Sheila Walsh encourages you to trust God even when you are in the midst of chaotic storms. By unpacking the stories of womenfrom the Bible who faced seemingly insurmountable problems, she shows that you, too, can overcome the lies of the enemy.Each participant in the Bible study will need a copy of the The Storm Inside Study Guide.
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
Do you realize that you are a daughter of the King? You need to live, hope, and dream as if this were truebecause it is! You dont need to be paralyzed with fear, frozen by the chaos you feel inside. Instead, you must choose to stand on the truth of who God says you are.
In The Storm Inside, an 8-session, video-based small group Bible study, popular teacher and author Sheila Walsh encourages you to trust God even when you are in the midst of the most chaotic storms.
Sheila unpacks the stories of women from the Bible who faced seemingly insurmountable problemsthings like regret, shame, insecurity and heartbreak. And just like the women from the Bible, you can overcome the lies the enemy uses to torment you. You too can rely on the truth of Gods word so you can stand during the strongest storms of your life. Designed for use with The Storm Inside Study Guide.
- From Heartbreak to Strength (Hannah)
- From Disappointment to Hope (Woman with Issue of Blood)
- From Fear to Joy (Mary Magdalene)
- From Shame to Love (Samaritan Woman)
- From Regret to Rest (Rahab)
- From Insecurity to Family (Ruth)
- From Insignificance to Courage (Esther)
- From Despair to Faith (Sarah)
Q: How long is each video session for Sheila Walsh's The Storm Inside study?
1. From Shame to Love (21:00)
2. From Disappointment to Hope (20:00)
3. From Fear to Joy (20:00)
4. From Heartbreak to Stregnth (18:00)
5. From Regret to Rest (19:00)
6. From Insecurity to Confidence (22:00)
7. From Insginificance to Courage (21:00)
8. From Despair to Faith (21:00)
Other Customers Also Purchased
Battlefield of the Mind, Unabridged Audiobook on CDJoyce MeyerHachette Book Group, USA / 2006 / Compact disc$19.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$29.98Save 33% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW215347
Here and Now...There and Then Listening Guide: A Lecture Series on RevelationBeth MooreLifeway / Trade Paperback$11.995 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW304030
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Start A New Search