The Spirit-Filled Family
Email me when this product is available.
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Life in the Kingdom, Spirit-Filled Life Study GuideJack HayfordThomas Nelson / 2003 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49877
New Spirit-Filled Life Bible: Kingdom Equipping Through the Power of the Word - eBookThomas Nelson / 2002 / ePub$19.993.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9726EB
The Spirit-Filled Family will take you on a journey of discovering the clear guidelines God has gived us for creating a happy home. By examining God's biblical blueprint for a dynamic and vital Christian family, you will discover the importance of each person's God-given place in your family circle. By exploring how to relate to one another in ways that are enriching, fulfilling, and purposeful, you will learn how to nuture your relationships through love, forgiveness, and practical faith. Great for individual or group study, The Spirit-Filled Family will help you establish, cultivate, and prosper your family- God's way.
Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guides are perfect companions to the New Spirit-Filled Life® Study Bible, or for use on their own. Each guide offers focused insights into specific issues or principles of Spirit-empowered living. The guides' interactive approach offer an indepth look at practical living in God's kingdom and challengers users to examine and live their daily lives in light of God's Word.
REBECCA BAUER has served in pastoral ministry since 1979 and holds degrees from LIFE Bible College (1979) and Regent University (2002). She has three grown children and lives in Van Nuys, California.
Dr. Jack Hayford is the founder and Chancellor of The Kings University, and founding pastor of The Church on the Way in Van Nuys, California, where he served as senior pastor for more than three decades. Since becoming pastor emeritus, this pastor to pastors has focused his efforts on issues of church leadership and pastoral ministry through the Jack W. Hayford School of Pastoral Nurture. Pastor Hayford has penned more than 50 books and composed 500 hymns and choruses.
SeerProphetess05Philadelphia, PAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 29, 2011SeerProphetess05Philadelphia, PAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love workbooks to reinforce learning and this workbook goes with my New Spirit-Filled Life Bible.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Holy Spirit
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Holy Spirit
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search