- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Reading God's Story: A Chronological Daily Bible, Paperback - Slightly ImperfectHolman Bible Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 65% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW601111DA
LEGO ® Creator Beach HutLEGO / 2015 / Gift$27.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 7% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6099996
The Six Days of Genesis: A Scientific Appreciation of Chapters 1-11Paul TaylorMaster Books / 2007 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 23% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW514993
- Discover the five powerful truths within the phrase "In the beginning God?."
- Learn just how closely evolutionists and creationists agree on the division of land and water on the earth.
- Uncover the biblical clue to where energy came from to explore life processes on an earth without form and void.
- Explore whether there is any truth to the recolonization theory.
Can we really trust Genesis as the literal history of the world? Many modern scholars and scientists would have you believe that you can't, but this fascinating expository study by Paul F. Taylor lays all doubts about the authenticity of the Bible to rest. Follow this spellbinding, verse-by-verse study Taylor takes you on from the Garden of Eden to the Fall to the Table of Nations.
Many Christians are alarmed by the disappearance of true biblical teachings in churches and even in many seminaries across America and Britain, but this much-needed resource for teaching prospective clergy and professors will help to battle the disturbing departure from biblical truth. This exciting new tool is a wonderful aid for those who wish to defend against the evolutionary attacks leveled at them by society and sometimes even by the church.
Paul Taylor earned a masters degree in science education at Cardiff University and was a head of department at Nottingham University. He joined the staff of Answers in Genesis, United Kingdom, in 2005 and serves there as Head of Media and Publications. He is a much-in-demand speaker and writer.
Christian5 Stars Out Of 5January 18, 2010Christianthis book helped me so much to increase my faith,remove Genesis and the foundation is dead. all churches should provide this book to their members. easy to read and well done!!!
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- Start A New Search