- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Reading God's Story: A Chronological Daily Bible, Paperback - Slightly ImperfectHolman Bible Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 65% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW601111DA
LEGO ® Creator Beach HutLEGO / 2015 / Gift$27.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 7% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6099996
The Six Days of Genesis: A Scientific Appreciation of Chapters 1-11Paul TaylorMaster Books / 2007 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 23% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW514993
- Discover the five powerful truths within the phrase "In the beginning God?."
- Learn just how closely evolutionists and creationists agree on the division of land and water on the earth.
- Uncover the biblical clue to where energy came from to explore life processes on an earth without form and void.
- Explore whether there is any truth to the recolonization theory.
Can we really trust Genesis as the literal history of the world? Many modern scholars and scientists would have you believe that you can't, but this fascinating expository study by Paul F. Taylor lays all doubts about the authenticity of the Bible to rest. Follow this spellbinding, verse-by-verse study Taylor takes you on from the Garden of Eden to the Fall to the Table of Nations.
Many Christians are alarmed by the disappearance of true biblical teachings in churches and even in many seminaries across America and Britain, but this much-needed resource for teaching prospective clergy and professors will help to battle the disturbing departure from biblical truth. This exciting new tool is a wonderful aid for those who wish to defend against the evolutionary attacks leveled at them by society and sometimes even by the church.
Paul Taylor earned a masters degree in science education at Cardiff University and was a head of department at Nottingham University. He joined the staff of Answers in Genesis, United Kingdom, in 2005 and serves there as Head of Media and Publications. He is a much-in-demand speaker and writer.
Christian5 Stars Out Of 5January 18, 2010Christianthis book helped me so much to increase my faith,remove Genesis and the foundation is dead. all churches should provide this book to their members. easy to read and well done!!!
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- Start A New Search