- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&action=New&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Press
Publication Date: 2000
Availability: In Stock
Amid the smoky dance clubs and seedy sections of town, there exist a thriving pornography industry. But it doesn?t end there, and so the danger to men is all the greater.
For in hotel rooms, trendy bookstores, television screens, and internet websites, there is enough viewing of pornographic materials to trap lives forever.
It is the world that author Henry Rogers reveals to us in a book that has too few peers. The Silent War, through interviews, statistics, and other facts, traces the unraveling of American men by the claws of pornography. Rogers, chaplain for Interstate Batteries, discusses his own battle with this terrible addiction, then builds concrete steps for helping others climb out of the pit.The Silent War is a lifeline in a world in love with evil.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Healing for Hurting Hearts: A Handbook for Counseling Children and Youth in Crisis - eBookPhyllis Kilbourn(Ed.)CLC Publications / 2013 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW47010EB
Exodus: Interpretation: A Bible Commentary for Teaching and PreachingTerence E. FretheimWestminster John Knox Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$22.99 Retail:
$30.00Save 23% ($7.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW236199
Suffering and the Goodness of God - eBookEdited by Christopher W. Morgan & Robert A. PetersonCrossway Books & Bibles / 2008 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7439EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search