- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 784
Vendor: Continuum International
Dimensions: 8.12 X 5 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
A new edition of Gregory Dix's masterpiece, still essenytial reading for students and scholars and in print constantly for fifty years.
Dom Gregory Dix's classic account of the development of the Eucharist rite continues to be the definitive and authoritative work on the subject. He presents his massive scholarhsip in lively and non technical language for all who wish to understand their worship in terms of the framework from which it has evolved.
He demonstrates the creative force of Christianity over the centuries through liturgy and the societies it has moulded. His great work has for nearly fifty years regularly been quoted for its devotional as well as its historical value, and has regularly attracted new readers.
In this book for the first time, critical studies in the learned periodicals of many countries have been carefully sifted and the results arranged to give a clear picture of the development of the Eucharistic rite.
Real Presence: The Work of the Eucharist, New & Expanded EditionNathan MitchellLiturgy Training / 2002 / Trade Paperback$7.26 Retail:
$12.00Save 40% ($4.74)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8544073
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Sacramental Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Sacramental Theology >> Eucharist
- Books >> Catholic >> Sacraments >> Holy Communion/Mass
- Books >> Catholic >> Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Sacramental Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Sacramental Theology >> Eucharist
- Catholic >> Sacraments >> Holy Communion/Mass
- Catholic >> Theology
- Start A New Search