- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Men of Integrity Bible Study
Sexual purity starts with our eyes.
This study is created specifically for men, can be used for personal or group use, and is full of thought-provoking questions.
Sex is everywhere in our culture TV, movies, advertising, the Internet, magazines, and more! It s really tough to avoid the temptation of lust. Beyond that, morality is at an all-time low. If a man is looking for a willing partner other than his wife, he probably won t have to look too far. Pornography is an epidemic, even among Christian men and it isn t something to be taken lightly just because it doesn t involve complete infidelity. It can still cause serious damage to a relationship. Sexual temptation abounds and is tough to resist, but our God is there and will help us overcome it.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Romans 7:14 25; Job 31:9 12; 1 John 1:5 9; James 1:13 16
Warming Up: Snagged!
Running the Race: Degraded Image
Reaching the Finish Line: We're Equally Messed Up
Approximate time to complete: up to 45-60 minutes
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search