- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1996
Availability: In Stock
Series: Cooper Kids
Biblical archeologist Dr. Jacob Cooper arrives in Togwana with his children Jay and Lila and one goal-to discover the secret behind the two-mile-high Stone that has mysteriously appeared overnight. Who could have excavated, carved, and transported the colossal Stone? The Coopers' uneasiness soon turns into dread as they are watched and threatened by the country's new government and brutal dictator Id Nkromo.
Follow the Coopers as they race to solve the mystery of the desert stone!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Into the Deep: A Rock Harbor Novel-Repackage - eBookColleen CobleThomas Nelson / 2004 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5202EB
The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, Volumes 1-4 (Slipcased Set)Frank PerettiCrossway Books & Bibles / 2005 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 24 Reviews
$27.96Save 43% ($11.97)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46917
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search