- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1996
Availability: In Stock
Series: Cooper Kids
Biblical archeologist Dr. Jacob Cooper arrives in Togwana with his children Jay and Lila and one goal-to discover the secret behind the two-mile-high Stone that has mysteriously appeared overnight. Who could have excavated, carved, and transported the colossal Stone? The Coopers' uneasiness soon turns into dread as they are watched and threatened by the country's new government and brutal dictator Id Nkromo.
Follow the Coopers as they race to solve the mystery of the desert stone!
Melissa5 Stars Out Of 5November 29, 2012MelissaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My grandaughter will love these books as her Christmas gift.
sj4jcFLAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5These were for my son, he now has the whole setJanuary 7, 2011sj4jcFLAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5These were for my son, he now has the whole set. he loves them.
Martha TuttleAshtabula, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 8, 2010Martha TuttleAshtabula, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleBought these for my 13 year old Grandson for Christmas. He was really into the action/adventure line and enjoyed them. Asked for the rest of them in Jnauary!
Levi~athan3 Stars Out Of 5November 29, 2009Levi~athanThe Secret of the Desert Stone was 1 of the first books I read and I loved it!Also read:The Door to the Dragons Throat,The Tombs of Anak,(The Secret of the Desert Stone).
Barb5 Stars Out Of 5July 6, 2009BarbMy 9 year old son devoured these books. He's big into Box Car Children and thinks that these are just as good, and of course I think they are better since there is a Christian spin.
Q: How many pages is this book?
This is an ebook so the number of pages will vary depending on the font size. However, the book (CBD #WW305740) has 160 pages.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Teens >> Action/Adventure
- Teens >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Start A New Search