- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
James Treakle5 Stars Out Of 5September 17, 2009James TreakleThis book is revolutionary. To cut to the chase, it is the most stirring Christian book I have ever read. It challenges your conception of everything, and does so brilliantly. Author David Dark dares you to take a step back and wonder why you live the way you live. It is an appeal to be spiritually and intellectually honest. It is a challenge to engage the bigger sacred cows of our world and our many religions. Not only is it profound in its pursuit of Christian truth, all people can read and appreciate Dark's insight. If you feel dull and unable to move forward, maybe it's time to question everything. Get this book and spend some time with it.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Start A New Search