- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
These three titles are part of The Rising Hope Easter campaign.
In his poignant booklet, The Rising Hope, Dr. Charles Swindoll speaks directly to the hearts of all people who need an everlasting hope. The only hope. Jesus Christ. As a teacher and pastor, he takes them confidently to the eternal spring of hope in the promise of the Gospel with teaching and a message that will change the present and eternity of those who read it. (Sold in bundles of twenty-five)
In Walk with Jesus, a forty day Lent devotional, readers go on a compelling journey through the life and ministry of Jesus. This powerful booklet gives insights only a learned teacher could give while engaging the heart and mind only as a pastor can.
Mission Possible is the adaptation of Walk with Jesus which helps elementary school age children understand the truth about Jesus. Children will find clues, facts, and the inside information they need to uncover who Jesus really is and what He teaches.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Kingdom Focused Church: A Compelling Image of an Achievable Future for Your ChurchGene MimsB&H Books / 2003 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW420800
He Chose the Nails: Premier Library Edition - eBookMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5098EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> For Seekers
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search