- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Penguin Books
Publication Date: 1984
Dimensions: 8.12 X 5.12 X 0.88 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Eric Foner is DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University. A winner of the Great Teacher Award from the Society of Columbia Graduates, Foner is an elected member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and of the British Academy. He has served terms as President of both the American Historical Association and the Organization of American Historians.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Modern Philosophy
- Academic >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Academic >> Theology >> Political Thought
- Books >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Modern Philosophy
- Books >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Books >> Theology >> Political Thought
- Start A New Search